If you were previously a golf club member, and you would like to see your scoring history on golf.co.nz, please register as a casual golfer ("non-affiliate").
How to sign up on golf.co.nz for casual golfers
- Go to http://www.golf.co.nz/
- On the right hand side, click on Register Now
- Fill-out the registration form. Please double check your details before submitting the form.
NB: If your email address and surname match with your previous membership, the system will automatically pickup your previous membership. If your email address is different from your previous membership, the system will ask for your previous email address, club and member ID (please make sure these are correct so system can pick up your old scoring history).
4. Once you have entered your email address, surname and region, few more fields will appear -- these fields will help the system search for your previous membership number
5. You will receive an email containing your new casual membership number and a verification link. Click on the link (or copy it and paste in a browser).
6. Enter your password and click Finish Registration