About the membership billing card
When a club member has a nominated membership billing card, and the membership invoice is set up to be paid in instalments, the billing card will be charged automatically by the system on the instalment due date.
The member and the club will both receive an email notification after each successful (or unsuccessful) payment.
How to add a membership billing card
- Go to the club website.
- Log in as a member.
- On the My Account page, in the My billing cards section, click Add membership billing card.
Please note that:
- Windcave (formerly known as Payment Express) is used as the payment gateway.
- Adding or updating your billing card will put a $1.00 hold on your card, which should be released within 7 days.
- Enter your credit card details and click Submit
- After a successful setup, a message will be displayed back on the club website
- Click Back to My Account to view your Account details again.
- Scroll down to see the My billing cards section where you'll now see your nominated billing card.