- The Digital Scorecard has moved from the DotGolf app to the Golf NZ app.
- Digital scorecards are available to Affiliated and Casual members who are registered to Golf NZ
To create a digital scorecard:
1. Open the Golf NZ app and click on Enter Score
2. Click on the Create button.
3. This will give you the option to select whether you want to create a digital scorecard for your home club or if you are a visitor, you can enter a digital scorecard activation code which you can get through scanning the QR code at a golf club or an activation code will be sent to you if you pay for your green fee via the DotGolf App Green Fees section.
Related article: How to use the QR code when I need to pay a green fee?
4. When you have selected the course that you would like a digital scorecard for, you will be asked to select a marker.
5. Once you have selected the marker, click on 'Create Scorecard'.
6. Click on the generated scorecard and click 'Start Round' to begin.
7. Enter the scores accordingly, hole by hole.